Validation Engineer -High Tech / Low Volume Manufacturing
We have a superb opportunity for a Validation Engineer to join one of Cambridge’s hottest technology companies who are currently going through a period of rapid growth and expansion in their purpose-built R&D and Manufacturing centre!
The role of Validation Engineer will see you being part of a multi-disciplinary manufacturing team testing and integrating innovative and complex electro-mechanical products and systems. The successful candidate will have previous experience with process and equipment validation in a low volume, high tech electro-mechanical instrumentation manufacturing environment.
You will be offered a competitive salary, excellent benefits and significant opportunities to develop your career and skills in this successful and growing company. You certainly won’t get bored! You will be working for a company who, through their technology, make a difference to the health of all of us!
You must have previous experience performing Validation of electro-mechanical low volume products and systems
Experience of working in the medical devices Industry beneficial
Requirements for Validation Engineer (High Tech, Low volume manufacturing)
- Good Relevant Degree (2.1 minimum grade) e.g. Manufacturing, Mechanical Engineer, mechatronics, Control, etc.
- Proven experience working as an Equipment Engineer, Validation Engineer, manufacturing Engineer or Process Engineer in a high technology low volume manufacturing environment
- Skilled in Process and equipment Validation (eg. FAT, SAT, IQ, OQ and PQ)
- Working in medical devices industry, particularly ISO13485 and/or FDA CFR21 Part 820 manufacturing environment beneficial
- Experience working within new or established production environments
- Lean and Six Sigma knowledge beneficial.