Usability Manager / Human Factors Engineer
One of the UK`s most exciting product development companies is looking for an experienced Human Factors Engineer / Usability Manager to join their team.
- Lead, guide, coach and mentor the team ensuring milestones and timelines are maintained and met.
- â¢ Develop and implement creative ergonomic and usability solutions.
â¢ Help to ensure the product meets the needs of the Surgeons, Nurses and Healthcare
Professionals who will work with it.
â¢ Lower the risk to patients associated with user errors and misuse of the clinical system
â¢ Engineer subsystems and interfaces to improve user experience whilst at the same time considering the cost and manufacturability of the design.
- â¢ Support the planning, moderating and analysis of risk and opportunities.
- â¢ Support the planning, moderating and reporting of formative and summative usability studies.
- Bachelor or masterâs degree (2.1 or above) in a relevant discipline such as Human Factors, Ergonomics, Ethnography or similar with 3+years industry experience involving medical devices or healthcare products.
- â¢ Strong interpersonal skills and able to engage in a dynamic, challenging and exciting environment across a diverse range of engineering, clinical and business disciplines
- â¢ Articulate; to ensure we excel, youâll need to be a strong communicator (whether thatâs in what you say or what you write) with excellent attention to detail
- â¢ Comfortable in observing and interviewing people in clinical situations -and great at putting them at ease!
- â¢ A proven ability to synthesise a lot of information and distil it into meaningful actions