Training Manager (Medical Devices)
We have a fantastic new role for a Training Manager (Medical Devices) to join a fast-growing medical devices company in Cambridge. Remote working is an option for this role. You will be responsible for the leading and improving training and course material targeted at teaching surgical teams how to use their surgical technology. You will assemble a project team and lead it to make the training safe, effective and efficient. This role is ideally suited to someone who enjoys managing projects, teams and excels in creating and delivering first class medical training. Experience creating VR and AR training would be a very nice to have! Ideally you will have previous experience developing course training for surgeons / surgical procedures.
This rewarding job offers an excellent opportunity to make a difference in a fast growing company that believes in the importance of investing in their people. In return, you can expect a first-class working environment and exceptional potential for long term career development, in addition to an excellent salary and benefits package.
Requirements of Training Manager (Medical Devices)
- Experience working in an operating theatre with a surgical team.
- Experience training surgeons on surgical procedures
- Experience with VR and AR training is nice to have but not mandatory.
- Experience in using learning methods (Instructional design, adult learning principles).
- Project Management capabilities with experience of delivering projects from conception to delivery including presenting skills, budget management and managing project team members in a matrix relationship
- Fluent in spoken English. The ability to speak additional languages (European languages or Arabic or Indian languages) is desirable.
- You can travel domestically and internationally to observe or meet customers in their hospital, at training centres and conferences.