Technical Project Manager Consumer
Technical Project Manager – Consumer Tech
Salary: £60k-£75k + bonus & excellent benefits!
We are looking for an exceptional hands-on Project Manager to join an expanding, highly professional, technical R&D consultancy developing new products on behalf of external clients – specifically within their Consumer department. They work heavily with with a wide variety of sectors including novel consumer products, digital services and innovative and sustainable packaging solutions to deliver user experiences, enhance performance and enrich lives! They do this by transforming novel ideas, design innovation and advanced technology into commercial products, consistently winning awards for engineering excellence.
We are looking for candidates who can hit the ground running and work on very short term projects back to back (this is a fast paced and demanding role!) so someone who is happy handling these types is deadlines and client demands is key. Thus, extensive experience managing a variety of projects at once would be ideal!
As the Technical Project Manager (Consumer) you will play a key role within the PM teams, as well as leading the project teams, you will be utlising your vast knowledge of project management tools and processes to create, track and report progress on project scope, schedule, resource, budget and risk.
Requirements of Technical Project Manager (Consumer):
– Project management of single or multiple projects, dependent on size and complexity.
– Agree and manage project plans including activities, resources, costs, roles, responsibilities, quality assurance, deadlines and dependencies.
– Identify and mitigate project risks.
– Tracking, communication and commercial management of scope change.
– Authorship of proposals in line with the companys processes including planning, costing, collaboration with relevant technical experts and senior management review.
– Relationship and stakeholder management & engaging effectively with our clients