Technical Product Manager
We have a brand new and exciting opportunity for a Technical Product Manager to join a highly innovative electronics technology development company with an option to work remotely ( Working From Home / WFH ). The company are market leaders in their field, with ground-breaking safety critical motion control technology incorporating proximity sensors, RFID, embedded systems and complex 3D geometry algorithms. With strong growth predictions and a rolling out of a host of new, next generation products, this is a truly exciting time for a technical product manager to join. You will be given a good balance of support and autonomy to achieve success, and due to the importance of this role, equity is being offered as part of the package.
The Technical Project Manager – Safety Systems – IoT responsibilities
- Responsible for establishing and overseeing the delivery and evolution of the product roadmap to meet the current and future customer requirements.
- Drive transition into new automation, robotics and machine learning technologies.
- Be the product expert and specialist who can discuss the product and evolution with customers, prospects and investors.
- Help create support, training and marketing content and materials including videos, blogs and thought leadership pieces.
- Lead and motivate the development team to ensure on time delivery of the products.
- Identify opportunities for the creation of valuable IP.
Qualifications & Experience for Technical Product Manager – Safety Systems – IoT
- Minimum 5 – 7 years post qualification experience in a fast growth / dynamic high technology environment.
- Demonstrable experience in assessing market needs and developing products to meet them for IoT and software solutions as well hardware products
- Experience in helping to formulate and execute against future direction and strategy for a business.