Systems Engineering Manager – MBSE
One of the UK`s most exciting technology development companies has a brand new vacancy for a Model-Based Systems Engineering Manager at their site in Cambridge. This is a role for a very senior level Systems Engineer or Manager with a background model-based systems engineering in a highly regulated industry. As the Systems Engineering Manager, you will be responsible for creating, implementing and managing an ongoing model-based systems engineering program including applying collaborations tools, technology and processes.
As the MBSE Manager you will be joining a truly exceptional organisation undergoing rapid growth due to the huge success that their highly complex, market disruptive technology is having on the healthcare industry. You will be a key member of the R&D team developing robust systems for brand-new products which are being used to quite literally save peoples lives across the globe!
Due to the high-compliance and safety critical industry, the Systems Engineering Manager should be from a similar highly regulated industry such as medical or healthcare devices, aerospace, defence, automotive etc.
Requirements for Model Based Systems Engineering Manager :
– A good degree BSc, BEng, MEng etc in an Engineering or Scientific discipline or extensive experience in a similar MBSE role
– Proven track record in a similar leadership or management role of a Systems Engineer / Manager with experience in the design or manufacture of safety critical systems
– Technical expertise in at least one area of design or manufacturing such as mechanical, electronic or electrical engineering
– Proven experience in building a model-based systems engineering architecture
– Great knowledge of high-tech manufacturing processes/environment
– Experience with MBSE modelling tools such as System Composer, Capella, Enterprise Architect or MagicDraw / Cameo