Software Engineer Software Engineer
We are looking for highly talented Software Engineers for the creation and delivery of innovative technical solutions and the provision of innovative technical consultancy services for a variety of sectors. This role, paying competitively, will involve working on some cutting edge projects shaping the technology market in sectors such as Medical, Automotive, Consumer Electronics and Renewable Energies.
Depth and breadth of technical skill is of primary importance; specialists in one language will need to be comfortable and keen to diversify.
If you are looking to join an exceptionally gifted team as a Software Engineer and need variety, exciting projects and unique technical challenges, then this position could well be for you.
What you need
- Must be A, B grade at A level and 2.1 BEng/MEng or higher from a “TOP” University,
- Depth and breadth of technical skill,
- Proven background in development of Real Time Software/Automated Process Applications
- PC-based / Embedded Software Application Development C++/C#,
- Adaptability and flexibility,
- A natural gift for problem solving.
This is a fantastic opportunity to kick start you career in “top gear” working for a dynamic, growing company at the forefront of technology advancement, working on products that’ll be in use as soon as you finish them.
Relocation package maybe offered.
Send your CV to Jayke at Vector Recruitment or call for further details.