Software Engineer- Computer Vision
We are looking for a Software Engineer who has a passion and background in Computer Vision, machine learning and imaging technologies and techniques. You will be joining a world leading R&D team as a Software Engineer developing the most cutting edge display and imaging Devices. You will join the embedded systems team developing in areas of image data processing, machine learning, embedded sensing systems, robotic applications and revolutionary displays. You will receive a competitive salary, first class work environment, fantastic career development and a chance to work on some of the most advance development projects in computer vision and machine learning. Also there is a very competitive relocation package on offer.
Successful Software Engineer applicant will have the following:
- Ability to create, develop, optimise and test new software algorithms and methods.
- PhD or equivalent experience in computer vision
- At least 1 year of relevant industry experience
- Experience of machine learning
- Experience of object detection and classification techniques
- Strong programming skills, experience of C++ and Linux
- Interest in developing practical solutions to commercial problems
- Highly desirable would be experience of robotics, ROS, OpenCV or other vision library, 3D imaging, optimisation and version control (GIT)