Software Engineer – C#
A brand new and exciting opportunity for a C# Software Engineer to join a Cambridge based spin out organisation. The company is developing high-tech/low-volume bespoke scientific equipment which is set to revolutionise the Healthcare/Pharmaceutical/Biotechnology market. With a queue of clients and off-plan pre-orders for the systems, this technology and company is set to evolve rapidly. The C# Software Engineer will be responsible for the design and development of software modules for the equipment and ASP.NET websites.
In return you can expect an excellent salary and benefits package together with a superb and highly stimulating working environment.
Requirements of Software Engineer C#.NET High Technology R&D
- Minimum BEng/BSc degree in Computer Science or Engineering discipline or equivalent
- Understanding of the Full software development life cycle from design, through specification to implementation, testing and Maintenance
- Experience with SQL Server, T-SQL, Stored procedures, Trigger Beneficial
- Experience interfacing with 3rd party equipment (TCP/IP/RS232/RS485 ) Beneficial
- Desirable experience with AWS or Azure service cloud
- Desirable experience with Android or iOS development
Job Location: Cambridgeshire (Commutable from: Cambridge, Bedford, Huntingdon, St Neots, Peterborough, , etc)