We have two brand new positions based near Newbury for a Software Engineer; to work on the development of world leading and high technology real time environmental monitoring instrumentation. This is a superb chance to broaden your software engineering skills as you will get involved in every aspect of product development, application development, embedded software development, GUI, electronics design, test and build.
To be considered for this role you will have a solid grounding in software development (ideally C++, developing Realtime applications) and have a genuine interest and skills in hardware and electronics. We are recruiting for 2 engineers and considering candidates from every stage of their career – Graduate to Senior Software Engineers are welcome to apply.
In return you can expect an excellent salary + package, first class training and full brand-new product development projects to work on in a dynamic, supportive and autonomous R&D team.
You will need;
- Degree Educated in a relevant subject e.g. Electronics Engineering, Software Engineering, Physics, Robotics, etc
- A solid understanding of engineering Maths
- Experience in C/C++ code development for commercial applications (ideally Real time, and cross platform)
- Experience of embedded real time software development
- Some basic digital and analogue electronics design skills
- Practical engineering problem solving knowledge
- It will be advantageous if candidates have worked in small-medium sized, fast paced environments.
Location: Newbury (commutable from Reading, Basingstoke, Swindon, Oxford, etc)
Salary: £30k – £55k + excellent benefits package.
If you feel this is the position for you, or for more details, please phone Adam Mayne at Vector Recruitment or drop him an email with your CV attached.