Senior Test and Verification Engineer
One of the UK`s most exciting technology development companies has a brand-new vacancy for a Senior Hardware Test & Verification Engineer at their site near Cambridge. This role will suit a senior / staff level Systems Test Engineer or Verification Engineer with a background in a highly regulated industry sector. As the Senior Hardware Verification Engineer, you will be predominantly responsible for scoping, planning and managing verification activities for the companys range of complex robotic systems. This will include utilising your analytical test experience to create bespoke test environments and rigs for a combination of software, electronics and electro-mechanical hardware focused arenas.
You will be joining a truly exceptional organisation undergoing rapid growth due to the huge success that their market disruptive technology is having on the healthcare industry. You will be an integral member of the R&D team developing robust system tests for brand-new products which are being used to quite literally save peoples lives!
Requirements for Senior Test & Verification Engineer:
– A good degree in a relevant technical/scientific discipline such as Electronics, Mechanical Engineering, Computer Science, Physics, Robotics & Automation or extensive experience in a similar role
– Proven track record in a similar role of a Systems Test Engineer / Verification Engineer with experience in the design or manufacture of systems incorporating elements of electronics, mechanics and software, ideally within safety critical / highly regulated industry such as medical devices, aerospace, telecoms, etc
– Technical expertise in at least one area of design or manufacturing such as mechanical, electronic or electrical engineering
– Familiarity with risk management processes including RCA, FMEA and Hazard Analysis
– Experience of planning and executing tests from requirements
– Great knowledge of high tech manufacturing processes/environment