Senior Software Engineer C# C++ High Techology R&D
A brand new and exciting opportunity for an ambitious C++ / C# Senior Software Engineer to join a Cambridge based spin out organisation. The company is developing high-tech/low-volume bespoke scientific equipment which is set to revolutionise the Healthcare/Pharmaceutical/Biotechnology market. With a queue of clients and ‘off-plan’ pre-orders for the systems, this technology and company is set to evolve rapidly. The Senior Software Engineer will be a key role within the organisation and will see the successful candidate will help shape the framework of the software and ultimately develop the functionality of the system.
This is a hands-on role. You will lead the development of software from the front for this first of its kind automated scientific instrument. You will be responsible for defining/creating requirements, developing functional and interface specifications and implementing scheduling and automation algorithms. You will also specify operating systems, language, hardware, network and other protocols.
In return you can expect an excellent salary and benefits package together with a superb and highly stimulating working environment.
Requirements of Senior Software Engineer – C# or C++ – High Technology R&D
- Minimum BEng/BSc degree in Computer Science or Engineering discipline or equivalent
- Proven experience working as Senior Software Engineering developing software for automation equipment using either C#, JAVA or C++.
- Previous experience working for a high technology product development company, ideally within the Medical Devices / Scientific / Pharmaceutical / Biotechnology market. (Beneficial)
- Experience with C++ OR C# OR JAVA
- Desirable: Experience with image analysis