Senior Software Engineer
A brand new and exciting opportunity for a Senior C# Software Engineer to join a Cambridge based spin out organisation. The company is developing high-tech/low-volume bespoke scientific equipment which is set to revolutionise the Healthcare/Pharmaceutical/Biotechnology market. With a queue of clients and ‘off-plan’ pre-orders for the systems, this technology and company is set to evolve rapidly. The Senior Software Engineer will be responsible for the design and development of software modules for the equipment. You will be required to provide design documentation, develop code and test modules that have been developed.
The successful applicant will likely be skilled in: ASP.NET, MVC, C#, WPF or WinForms Application development, SQL Server, T-SQL, Stored procedures, Views & Triggers, User Interface design, Understand and use of Software Patterns and experienced in Interfacing to 3rd party hardware.
In return you can expect an excellent salary and benefits package together with a superb and highly stimulating working environment.
Requirements of Software Engineer – C# High Technology R&D
- Minimum BEng/BSc degree in Computer Science or Engineering discipline or equivalent
- Understanding of the Full software development life cycle from design, through specification to implementation, testing and Maintenance
- Experience with ASP.NET, C#, WPF, MVC
- Experience with SQL Server, T-SQL, Stored procedures, Trigger
- Experience interfacing with 3rd party equipment (TCP/IP/RS232/RS485 )
- Desirable – experience with AWS or Azure service cloud
- Desirable – experience with Android or iOS development
Job Location: Cambridgeshire (Commutable from: Cambridge, Bedford, Huntingdon, St Neots, Peterborough, , etc)