Senior Software Engineer
We are looking for a Senior Software Developer with a strong background in developing machine, instrument or similar device control software, utilising C# and .NET. As this is a Lead Software Engineer role you will be experienced in team leading including man-management, project management and software architecture. The job is working for a world renowned high-tech electronics R&D organisation who are developing the technology of tomorrow. This role offers the promise of truly exciting and breakthrough projects developing the control software for revolutionary ‘Lab-on-a-Chip’ type scientific and medical instruments -seriously clever and fascinating stuff!
- A good degree (2.1 /1st BSc, BEng, MEng, MSci, MPhys etc) in Computer Science / Mathematics / Electronics Engineering / Physics etc. A higher degree eg PhD would be beneficial but is certainly not essential.
- Demonstrable experience working as a Senior Software Developer/ Software Engineer in software development, ideally for scientific or medical instrumentation or similar high-tech application.
- A proven track record in developing software architectures for control and interfacing with complex machines and other hardware
- Expertise in C# and the .NET framework
- Excellent organizational and communication skills