Senior Electronics Engineer
A fantastic opportunity for a Senior Electronics Design Engineer has arisen at a leading Cambridge based R&D company who are conjuring up disruptive technology and changing the technology landscape in industries such as medical devices, industrial and consumer fields.
On top of a fantastic salary and benefits package you will be working in a purpose-built design centre with a mixed discipline team of some of this countrys leading design engineers. Employees and innovation are at the heart of this business so you can expect a strong personal development programme whilst working on unique and market disruptive products which will make a real difference to peoples lives!
The Senior Electronics Design Engineer will be involved in all stages of technology and product development including invention, analysis, computational modelling, prototype design, laboratory testing, process development, and manufacturing.
What are we looking for?
– Must have a 1st or upper 2nd class degree from a leading University in a related subject, e.g. Electronics Engineering, Applied Physics, etc
– A drive and passion for technology advancement and an unquenchable thirst for finding new ways to solve complex technology problems.
– A hands-on attitude. You enjoy taking your theories into the lab and putting them to the test using rapid prototyping techniques.
– Broad Electronics hardware design experience covering Digital and Analogue electronics design, advanced sensing, control and wireless communication technologies
– At least 5 years experience in circuit level electronic design ideally servicing industries including scientific instrumentation Medical Devices, Biotechnology, industrial automation or consumer electronics.