Senior Electronics Design Consultant
We have a new opportunity for an experienced, Manager level, Senior Electronics Design professional to join an innovative organisation near Cambridge. We are looking for someone who can design for the entire product development lifecycle, across a variety of different industries.
This world renowned Technology Innovation organisation are growing massively this year, due to a num ber of new projects upcoming. As a result, they need Leaders who can come in and Manage/Direct these projects, with the gravitas and career background that can command respect.
The work is technically challenging, financially rewarding and offers superb opportunity for personal career development with a highly respected organisation, that are considered innovators in their field.
Are you frustrated with endlessly working on the same products every day? As a Senior Electronics Design professional you will be working on a wide range of unique projects in a dedicated team, from concept to manufacture. This could be a fantastic opportunity to join a progressive organisation that would have you working across multiple programmes on short-time frames, meaning every week will be different – constantly keeping you at the cutting edge of technology with innovative new technologies.
Benefits Excellent – transport allowance, 20% bonus, private healthcare
- A 2.1 or 1st class honours degree in Electronics (or possibly Applied Physics or other closely related subject).
- Extensive, Senior level Design experience within complex Electronics
- Core skills in analogue and digital electronic design
- Excellent communicator – confident, innovative, enthused
- Must have unconditional right to work in the UK