Senior Electronics and Software Engineer
A fantastic opportunity for a versatile Senior Electronics and Software Engineer has arisen at an exciting new technology development consultancy. This is very much a hands-on R&D Senior Electronics Engineer / Hardware Design Engineer / Software Design Engineer role where you will be responsible for the entire product architecture. This will include dynamic projects to develop innovative electronic / electromechanical devices and instruments from concept to production for household name companies.
As a Senior Electronics and Software Engineer you will use your passion for innovation to develop concepts, technologies and products for global leaders in sectors including the Medical Devices and Consumer Technology Products marketplace. Projects are highly varied and involve all areas of electronic device development including digital design, analogue / analog design, advanced power electronics and embedded software. You will work alongside senior technical and commercial business leaders to address client needs, creating bespoke devices in often challenging (and ultimately highly rewarding) development programmes. A good degree in Electronics Engineering is essential along with the ability, aptitude and passion to deliver scientific / engineering innovation and cutting-edge solutions.
– A 1st or 2:1 BSc, BEng, MEng in Electronics Engineering from a leading university (UK top 10 or equivalent)
– Industrial experience of hands-on electronic circuit and embedded software design from concept through to manufacture
– Experience with lab test equipment
– Experience of medical or safety-critical device development would be advantageous
– Commercially astute with an aptitude for building client relationships
– Great analytical, mathematical and computing skills