Project Manager / Business Development – Robotics and Automation
This fast-growing Cambridge based R&D company is looking for a commercially and technically astute Project Manager / Business Development Manager to help drive forward their already world-renowned Robotics and Automation division. The role includes diverse responsibilities ranging from providing leadership and helping with investment plans, pitching to new clients, presenting proposals, negotiating contracts, planning & delivering projects with the team and directing technology.
The company has applied combinations of artificial intelligence, computer vision and state-of-the-art electro-mechanical technology to provide seriously clever solutions for a wide range of industry sectors. Your role will be to identify, develop and convert new clients and develop existing client accounts, maximising the commercial power of the technology and the
- Passion for technology and understanding of the potential for robotics and automation
- Proven ability and track record of success within an industrial, scientific or possibly consumer technology products sector using related technology
- Experience working in a technology based product development environment â an ability to work well with technologists including software engineers, mechanical designers, electronics engineers as well as mathematicians and physicists
- Professional services experience â either through working for a professional services company, or through engaging with technology/engineering focussed professional services organisations
- Technical background e.g. degree level technical education and/or experience in a technical product development environment.