Project Coordinator -Life Sciences R&D
A dynamic biotechnology development organisation, based south of Cambridge, are seeking a Project Coordinator / Project Manager to work on medical device R&D projects. The successful candidate will enjoy working in a highly collaborative and fast paced R&D environment where they will coordinate multi-year projects that are funded by private investors and/or public funders. Experience of making and managing grant applications is essential.
This is a rare opportunity to play a key role in the development of seriously cutting-edge technology with a dynamic early-stage company. This ground-breaking new technology is set to revolutionise the bio-medical and life-science sectors and has such potential that the organisation has already received numerous prizes, grants and major investment to bring it to market.
- Degree educated (ideally in project management or business management)
- Demonstrated experience in successfully managing or coordinating multi-year projects that are funded by private investors or public sector grants.
- Demonstrated experience in building and monitoring project budgets.
- Experience in financial and technical reporting on grant projects.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Project or similar software tools
- Excellent project coordination skills, with experience of coordinating remote and culturally diverse project teams.
- Ability to analyse and organise project resources and establish project priorities.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
- Both a team-player and able to work autonomously.
- Professional project management or coordination qualification, such as PMP, PRINCE2 beneficial