We are looking for a Process Technician to join an exciting and expanding Cambridge based manufacturer of bespoke complex instrumentation used in high technology industries such as semiconductors. You will join a friendly team where you will be operating bespoke high temperature equipment, which involves vacuum pumps, gas control systems and high current electric heaters. The process technician will also be involved in basic maintenance.
Full training will be provided but attention to detail and good manual dexterity are required. The role involves some lifting, standing, handling of chemicals, working in a clean room along with using hand and power tools on a daily basis.
Requirements of Process Technician
- Process experience is advantageous
- Clean room experience is desirable
- Chemical handling experience is advantageous
- working on process equipment would be an advantage but not essential
The ideal candidate would be:
- Have good hand-eye coordination
- Able to work as part of a team
- One that possess good communication skills
Working hours will be Mon- Fri 8hrs/ day. Will involve occasional Saturdays/ Sundays.