Principal Electronics Engineer Medical Devices -Analog & Digital Design
Working within multidisciplinary teams on major development projects, you will be responsible for leading the development of electronic designs for a range of products and processes in the consumer, healthcare, industrial and /or clean-tech sectors. Your challenge is to solve some of the most intractable problems. In return your ingenuity will be rewarded with the satisfaction of seeing your ground-breaking new creations launched in the market, making a real difference whilst receiving an excellent benefits package.
Benefits include a competitive salary, performance related bonus, 12% non-contributory pension scheme, private healthcare and 25 days holiday plus statutory holidays.
This role offers an exciting and challenging working environment where development is rapid and the specifications demanding but rewarding. An excellent opportunity to join a technical consultancy that’s exciting and going places!
- An excellent 1st or 2:1 degree in Electronics Engineering
- Strong creative and technical abilities in many of the following areas: control theory, power supplies, analogue design, high speed digital design
- Experience in firmware development and FPGA / ASIC development
- Proven conceptual and problem solving capability
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Commercial awareness gained in one of the following environments: technical / design consultancy, technology start-up, new product development / engineering department
- Strong drive to rapidly absorb and develop further technical, project leadership, and business development skills
- Able to identify opportunities and communicate concepts
- Interest in working closely with clients both in selling and managing projects