Principal Electronic Design Engineer – Technical Lead
One of the UK`s most exciting technology development companies is looking for a highly experienced Principal Electronic Design Engineer to join their multi-disciplinary team of electronics, mechanical and test engineers. The business is undergoing rapid growth due to the impact that their market disruptive technology is having on the medical devices / healthcare sector and as the Principal Electronic Design Engineer, you will be a senior member of the team providing not only technical expertise but also leadership at project, team and strategic business levels.
In addition to leading the design and development projects of complex electronic systems and components, you will support a wide range of engineering activities including manufacturing operations, V&V, supply chain and leading DFMEA and risk management activities.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Principal or Lead level Electronics Engineer as well as a driven and ambitious Senior Electronics Engineer with a steady and progressive career track record.
Requirements of the Principal Electronics Engineer:
– Degree level qualifications (minimum BEng/MEng/MSc) in Electronic Engineering, alternatively a closely related engineering discipline with relevant industry experience
– Significant experience in electronic design and development including PCB, power, analogue and high-speed digital circuits within the medical / healthcare device industry
– Strong background in Design for excellence (Dfx), design for manufacture (DFM) along with experience of transferring of complex medical devices to manufacturing
– Strong background in leading risk management activities and DFMEA along with extensive experience of working to formal medical industry standards (ISO13485 & IEC 60601)
– Great communication and leadership skills with experience and drive to lead the design projects as well as technical teams