Operation Support Engineer High Tech Instrumentation – Medical
Are you an Engineer or Physicist who hasn’t quite found your calling? If so, we have a fantastic opportunity to step into the world of high technology Robotics! You will join the Operations team, where you will gain a deep understanding of these highly advanced electro-mechanical machines. This wide ranging role will see you become a real systems expert, supporting both external and internal customers. This will include technical support, trouble shooting systems and visiting customers to deliver training, installation and operational support.
What we are looking for are Engineers or Physicists with excellent academics (at least a 2.1 from a top University and very strong A Level or equivalent) together with least 1 year of industry experience involving some exposure to electro-mechanical systems, automation or robotics.
What’s on offer: high-tech purpose-built facilities, ongoing personal development and superb training on a truly remarkable state-of-the-art robotics product with an organisation which considers itself a family. The salary and benefits package are excellent too!
- Troubleshooting and repair of advanced integrated robotic systems
- Provide technical support to external and internal customers
- Providing feedback to and collaborating with Engineering Development and Manufacturing teams to ensure the product is truly World-Class.
- Helping develop technical support & service processes
- Maintaining customer service logs, internal service records and accurate configurations of the installed base, ensuring Quality procedures are followed and further developed for efficient scale up