Machine Learning Engineer
A brand new opportunity for an ambitious Machine Learning Engineer ( Physicist / Mathematician / Computer Scientist / Software Engineer / etc) with experience of developing full cycle Machine Learning solutions has arisen at a fast growing technology company based near Cambridge. This is a perfect position for a talented Scientist / Engineer with a strong background in developing machine learning solutions and algorithms to join a seriously exciting company who will encourage and reward your innovation. You will be working as a key member of the R&D team developing highly advanced systems which are reshaping services and technology in industries such as medical devices, IoT, consumer tech and scientific/laboratory automation.
The Machine Learning Engineer will work within a multidisciplinary team of clinicians, Chemists, Data Scientists and Algorithm Developers to develop, optimise and transfer to production highly advanced machine learning algorithms which solve real world problems.
- You will have a 1st or upper 2nd class degree ( MEng/ BEng / BSc ) from a leading university in Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, Engineering or a related subject
- Experience of designing and deploying systems which utilise machine learning.
- Skilled in Machine Learning development cycle: from data I/O, cleaning and preparation, to rapid Machine Learning code prototyping
- Working knowledge of Python
- Knowledge of Machine Learning frameworks, such as Pandas, Scikit-learn, TensorFlow, Keras or PyTorch.
- Experience of working with extremely large datasets would be of particular interest.
In return you can expect an exemplary working culture with opportunities for career development coupled with a highly attractive salary and benefits package .