Lead DevOps Engineer AWS – Blockchain – Scale Up
We have a brand-new vacancy for a highly capable DevOps Engineer to work for a fast growing start-up that is creating new security technologies to deliver trust, provenance and meaningful ownership in the digital world. With solid financial backing and a rapidly growing client list they are expanding their development team and urgently need an experienced DevOps Engineer. This is critical hire and will see the successful candidate spearhead the design, implementation and operation of the platform, ensuring that security gets baked in from the ground up. You can expect an excellent working environment with a culture that celebrates and encourages idea generation. With a very agile mindset in keeping with the explorative, ground-breaking nature of the work, they allow their people the time and resources needed to make those ideas real.
Office locations in: Central London and Birmingham (Remote working considered)
Salary: £60k – £75k + Bens
DevOps Engineer Requirements
- Experience in solution design, software engineering and operating securely at scale
- Aware of the latest cyber security trends and hacking techniques.
- Understand current IT risks and security implementations.
- Engineering background with exposure to DevOps, architecture and a range of programming languages.
- Worked with AWS, Azure or similar cloud provider.
- Experience of using Docker to deliver software into production.
- Flexible and pragmatic and enjoy helping your team develop