International Sales Manager -Electronics ( North America Territory )
An award-winning manufacturer of high-technology scientific & electronics instrumentation require a proactive and dynamic International Sales Manager/Account Manager with experience of the North American market to join their growing facility in Bedfordshire. This global leader design and manufacture a range of test equipment for the electronics and semiconductor markets, ranging from hand-held to large high value bench-based devices which are often bespoke to individual customer requirements.
The International Sales Manager/Account Manager will have a solid technical background in a mechanical or electronics discipline with experience working on high value capital equipment & instrumentation. This is a key position within this organisation; the International Sales Manager will be responsible for hands-on sales of all product lines within regions of the USA. Working alongside other members of the Sales Team, the International Sales Manager will be based from the Bedfordshire office but will typically travel to the USA 10 – 15% of the time.
The company have asked us not to advertise the salary, but we can assure applicants that they are offering a highly attractive package of generous base salary, commission, car allowance and other benefits.
To be considered you will need to meet the following:
- HND or above in Electronic Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or related subject.
- A proven track record in strategic sales management across the globe including USA/Canada
- Technical sales background such as high-tech instrumentation, industrial automation, or electronics
- A strong interpersonal communicator & negotiator
- Experience of strategic business development and commercial awareness
- Ability to accurately target and approach new customers and produce quotes
Job Title: International Sales Manager
Salary – highly competitive + exceptional benefits package
Location – Bedfordshire