Graduate Software Engineer C++ Video & Virtual Reality
We are looking to hire three ambitious and bright Graduate Software Engineers with a passion for real-time software development. You will be recruited as a Graduate Software Developer to join a team developing a range of cutting edge System on Chip ( SoC) video devices used in a whole array of technologies including Virtual Reality and 4k displays. You will have strong academics gained at a top level university and be skilled in C++. You can expect superb support, excellent ongoing training and career development not to mention a great salary and seriously clever development projects to work on. Typical Software Engineering work covers C++, Embedded Linux, Open GL with applications such as Device Drivers, USB / Ethernet, Video interfacing, Wi-FI, cryptography, Audio & Video, Compression, Motion control development, wireless protocols and algorithm development.
Essential Skills for Graduate Software Engineer / Graduate Software Developer:
- Proven academic excellence, eg 1st /2.1 degree ( BEng or MEng in Computer Science) or maybe Maths / Physics (BSc, MMath, MPhys) which included C++ software development content.
- Good experience with C++ and or C#
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ideally (but not critically) some knowledge of embedded Linux programming.
- Knowledge/Experience/Interest in Video technologies i.e. Video / Audio device driver development, OpenGL, Video algorithm development, video interfacing, video compression etc would also be beneficial but not critical.