Graduate Engineer (High Tech Robotics)
A fantastic opportunity for bright Engineering or Physics Graduates to develop a career in high technology Medical Devices & Robotics! As a member of their formal Graduate Entry Scheme, you will be offered structured training to familiarise yourself with their robotics technology whilst supporting the development team and assisting international clients. After the first year you will have the opportunity to develop your career path in a number of directions – R&D, Manufacturing/Operations, Marketing, or perhaps International Field Service depending where your strengths and interests lay. To be considered for the Graduate Scheme you must have a good (2.1/1st) degree in Engineering ( Mechanical Engineering, Electronics, Software etc) or perhaps Physics, enabling you to work around highly complex electro-mechanical systems involving elements of electronics, software and robotic control systems.
Requirements of Graduate Engineer (Robotic Systems)
- Strong work ethic and a proven desire to deliver high quality results.
- Excellent BEng/MEng/MPhys Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Electronics, Mechatronics, Physics, Robotics, Computer Science etc, together with a solid grasp of electro-mechanical and software engineering fundamentals.
- Ability & aptitude to look at problems from a system perspective and be able to drill down to analyse software, electronics and / or mechanical issues (ongoing training will be provided)
- A can-do hands-on attitude for a variety of tasks, including ability to perform software updates via engineering interfaces
- Ability to communicate with internal and external customers in high pressure situations and maintain strong customer relationships
- Good written and verbal English and the ability to use Microsoft Office suite tools.
- A full driving licence and passport, capable of travelling at short notice both in the UK and internationally.