Graduate Embedded Software Engineer
An exciting new opportunity for a Graduate Embedded Software Engineer with around two years work experience to join a highly innovative embedded technology development company.
The company are market leaders in their field. Their ground-breaking safety-critical motion control systems incorporate a wide range of sensors, complex 3D geometry algorithms, vehicle networking and communication, and machine control.
In this entry-level role the Graduate Embedded Software Engineer will be involved in every aspect of software development. You will be working with the latest in Agile development methodologies, whilst working in a rigorous high-integrity environment.
There is strong potential for the right candidate to grow and develop with the software team. As part of your development you will be given first-class support, mentoring and ongoing training in the role.
The company is based in Hampshire, but this role has an option to work remotely (Working From Home / WFH) anywhere in the UK both now and after Covid-19.
Qualifications & Experience for Graduate Embedded Software Engineer – Work from home
Essential skills and experience
- BEng / MEng degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Mechatronics, Electrical or Control Systems Engineering
- Software development experience, either through University projects, home projects or work experience
- An interest in problem solving
- Object-Oriented software design skills
- Experience with Embedded C or C++ are desirable
- Interest in working in a safety critical environment
- Strong collaboration and communication skills
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Energetic, self-motivated team player who wants to learn and develop