Embedded Systems Engineer ( Post Doc KTP Associate )
An opportunity for a recent PhD graduate / Post Doc Embedded Systems Engineer (Physicist / Software or Electronics Engineer) with a strong background in embedded systems to lead an exciting project between a ground-breaking engineering consultancy and a top UK University. This is an exceptional position for an Embedded Systems Engineer/ Physicist / Electronics Engineer to create a computationally efficient, testable, embedded intelligence platform for versatile deployment in IoT networks with the capability to filter and transmit data, utilising AI and adaptability in data processing.
The Embedded Systems Engineer / Physicist / Electronics Engineer will use their all-round software development skills to design and build software which will enhance the consultancy’s current suite of products. This is an excellent role offering personal and career development at a company on the forefront of engineering innovation. The position is initially on a fixed term 21/2 year (30 month) KTP contract but has potential to go permanent with the KTP Partner Company. The package is highly attractive with a generous personal development budget.
The Embedded Software Engineer / Systems Engineer will:
- Design & develop embedded systems & software to integrate with products to realise efficient Internet of Things networks
- Develop adaptive explainable AI models based on fuzzy logic systems
- Design and build software which will enhance the current suite of products
- A Masters (MSc/ MRes/ MPhil / MEng) OR Doctorate in Computer Science, Electronics Engineering OR Physics
- High level knowledge and experience of computational intelligence and fuzzy logic
- Embedded systems programming
- Java, C or C++ programming
Job Title: Embedded Systems Engineer
Location – Cambridgeshire
Salary – £34,000 – 36,500 + £6,000 personal development budget exclusive of salary