Embedded Software Engineer
We are looking for a seriously good Embedded Software Engineer to work on real time embedded software projects for a variety of sectors, including some very clever wireless applications. You will be working on some seriously cutting edge projects shaping the wireless technology market in sectors such as Medical, Automotive, Consumer Electronics, renewable energies and defence.
If you are looking to join an exceptionally gifted team as an Embedded Software Engineer and need variety, exciting projects and a really good technical challenges then this position could well be for you.
What you need;
- Must be A, B grade at A level and 2.1 BEng/MEng or higher from a “TOP” University,
- At least 2 years of commercial experience within Embedded Software Development.
- Strong real time systems experience
- Embedded C
- Experience of developing wireless products or an interest to move into this field.
- A natural gift for problem solving.
This is a fantastic opportunity to kick start you career in “top gear” working for a dynamic, growing company at the forefront of technology advancement, working on products that’ll be in use as soon as you finish them.