Electronics Technician CNC & Servo drive repair
Are you a hands-on Electrical/Electronics Support Engineer, who is keen to find a challenging new role? We have a brand new and exclusive vacancy in Bletchley, Milton Keynes; with a company we have had a long partnership with
The Company was set up 60 years ago, and have a worldwide presence in Technical Support of machines, in particular CNC automation systems. They specialise in service & support of automated machinery such as controls, CNC, and computer drives.
There is now a vacancy in Milton Keynes for an Electronics Technician/Support Engineer, who is required to join the team and help with customer service requests. The key element of this role is liaising directly with the customer (through email, and sometimes Skype or Team Viewer) to decipher if the repair needs to be brought in to the facility, or can be done on the client site by a Field Engineer. If the service is on site, you will be responsible for the solution – test, inspection, and repair.
Responsibilities will include:
- Supporting customers and diagnosing faulty CNC and Servo products worldwide using Team Viewer / Skype etc
- Taking backups of equipment software
- Repairing faulty products using sub-assemblies and software updates
- Work with the head office in Italy to develop solutions to software related problems
- Anything else that needs doing! The UK office is less than 10 people so we need someone who is happy to muck in with whatever needs to be done
A passion for Electronics/Electrical Engineering along with self-motivation and a desire for achievement are a must for this role. Committed team players will be rewarded for their hard work. This is a fantastic career opportunity to work with a small, friendly international company.