Electronics Design Engineer Wireless – Ultra-low Power
Electronics Design Engineer (Wireless – Ultra-low power)
We have a superb opportunity for an Electronics Design Engineer to join a Berkshire based Technology company whose ultra-low power RF wireless communications technology is taking the world by storm!
You will be a key member of the R&D team, developing class leading products using analogue, digital, low power RF and embedded microcontroller design techniques from concept through to delivery.
You will be offered a competitive salary, excellent benefits and opportunities to develop your career and skills in this successful family orientated company.
Requirements for Electronics Design Engineer (Wireless – Ultra-low power)
- Electronics engineering or related degree or equivalent educational experience.
- Proven experience of design, development, test and documentation in a technical product development environment.
- Exposure to low power embedded 8-bit and 32-bit microcontrollers.
- Exhibit knowledge of low power management design techniques, particularly a background in the design of battery powered portable equipment beneficial
- Mixed signal electronics experience beneficial
- Knowledge of CAD design tools – (preferably Altium), schematic capture and PCB layout techniques.
- Practical working knowledge of RF principles beneficial