Electronics Design Engineer Scientific Instrumentation
A dynamic biotechnology development organisation in Harston, Cambridgeshire is seeking an exceptional Electronic Design Engineer to join their multidisciplinary R&D Team..
The organisation has received numerous prizes and grants to help develop ground-breaking new technology, and need an Electronic Design Engineer to help develop their new products.
You would be a key contributor to the company’s product development, being considered an electronics expert who can be involved in all new designs. As a result, you will have some project management responsibilities and engage closely with partners and other teams within the business outside of Cambridgeshire. Responsibilities include:< p>
- Development of IC and PCB architecture
- Full design and development of electronics aspects of projects from conception onwards
- Project Management
The successful Electronic Design Engineer will have the following experience:
- MSc or higher in biomedical, physics, electronics or similar
- Experience in design of PCB and IC
- Previous experience in development of devices for genetic analysis would be preferred
- Working knowledge of programming languages such as C, C++ or Java
- MUST have unconditional right to work in the UK.
This exciting Cambridgeshire based opportunity is really one for the ‘best of the best’, but offers a rewarding challenge, as well as additional benefits.