Electronics Design Engineer
Are you an Electronic Design Engineer who is tired of being pigeon-holed in one narrow technical area of expertise? Then this is the job for you! It is a role that will give you the opportunity to get involved with blank sheet Digital & Analog Circuit Design, Embedded C Programming, PCB Layout/Design, Hardware Design, Communication Protocols & EMC testing, from new product requirement through to final production.
This Milton Keynes based role will give The Electronics Design Engineer the opportunity to work in a small and friendly engineering team, bringing some very interesting new products to market within the next 12 18 months. The Electronics Design Engineer will be an integral member of the team at this exciting time and will be actively involved in the full product lifecycle.
Electronics Design Engineer Responsibilities
- New product design and development
The Electronics Design Engineer will have
- Electronics hardware design, schematic capture, PCB layout
- EMC test and debugging experience.
- Embedded C experience with AVR, AVR32, and PIC microcontrollers, or similar
- Knowledge of Python
- Experience of communications systems (ZigBEE, Bluetooth, TCP/IP, RS485, RS232, USB)
- Very low power and (ideally) solar powered design and development
- Some experience of VHDL would be an advantage
- AutoCAD experience, 2D assembly drawings benficial