Electromechanical Design Engineer – Medical diagnostics
A brand new opportunity for an ambitious Electro mechanical Design Engineer has opened up at a leading R&D technology company in Cambridge. You will be an integral member of the multi-disciplined development team focus on the electro mechanical design of brand new cutting edge handheld medical device products, which fuse expertise from Software, Electronics, Mechanical, physics, biology and chemistry to lead the way in their field. This is a seriously exciting company to join who will encourage and reward your innovation as you work on technology which will save lives across the world!
- A 1st or 2:1 in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or a related discipline.
- Substantial experience in the development of medical devices incorporating mechanical and electrical elements.
- Practical experience of electronics, schematic design and use of test equipment such as oscilloscopes and logic analysers.
- Deep experience of in mechanical engineering and industrial design.
- First-hand experience in the transfer-to-manufacture of medical diagnostic devices beneficial
- Familiarity with development under ISO13485, with an emphasis on Software Development Lifecycle (e.g. IEC62304) and consideration of risk management processes (e.g. ISO14971)
- In return you can expect an exemplary working culture with opportunities for career development coupled with a highly attractive salary and benefits package. There is also share options.
To learn more about this position please contact Adam Mayne on 01234 924774 OR Adam@vrl.co.uk