Electrical Design Engineer
We have a new vacancy for a bright Electrical Design Engineer / Control Engineer to join a well-established, Bedfordshire based leader in the development of special purpose machinery and automation systems for the food and beverage manufacturing industry. The Electrical Design Engineer will join their team developing highly innovative and flexible manufacturing solutions using advanced control and automation for this fast-moving industry sector.
As an Electrical Design Engineer / Electrical Controls Engineer, you will be tasked with:
– Design of electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic systems using Eplan Pro Panel
– Control panel design for machinery, motor and actuator control
– PLC programming and debugging for Mitsubishi, Allen-Bradley and Siemens PLCs
– Development of electrical schematics, wiring & cable schedules for production
– Contributing to cross-functional development project teams
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a forward thinking and open-minded player within the Special Purpose Machinery sector, a market leading company with a strong client base both in the UK and overseas.
Requirements for the Electrical Design Engineer role:
– Degree or HNC/HND in electrical engineering or extensive equivalent experience in lieu
– Experience of design and commissioning complex electromechanical machinery and PLC based control systems
– Strong CAD skills with Electrical Design software, ideally EPlan Pro Panel
– Strong knowledge of PLC programming, preferably within Siemens, Mitsubishi and Allan Bradley