DSP Software Engineer
We are looking for an Embedded Software DSP Engineer with excellent academics in Computer Science, Electronics, Physical Sciences or Maths and the drive to be the best in DSP software development. You will be joining a high calibre development team working on a plethora of different projects producing some of the most seriously cutting edge products to hit the Wireless market. Staff turnover is virtually nil and this is for very good reasons: cutting edge projects, superb facilities, on-going career development and a top grade salary package. Boredom will not be an issue! If this sounds good then this is the position for you.
You will be working on the development of leading edge digital signal processing systems for a range of industry sectors covering consumer goods, defence, infrastructure vendors, handset manufacturers and semiconductor vendors.
You will use your expertise across a range of signal processing platforms, including dedicated DSP processors, embedded CPU’s and FPGA based systems.
What you need;
- Must be A, B grade at A level and have a minimum of a 2.1 BEng/BSc Degree. An MEng, MSc and/or PhD is beneficial.
- Proven knowledge of embedded software for DSP and developing DSP Algorithms.
- Good embedded software systems development experience
- Solid knowledge of Wireless systems
- Embedded C/C++
- Technical Depth of 2G / 3G / 4G Physical Layer