Digital Product Manager Cloud
We have a superb opportunity for a Digital Product Manager ( Cloud Technologies ) to join one of Cambridges hottest technology companies. The company are unquestionably world leaders in their field with truly revolutionary technology. As a result, they are currently going through a period of rapid growth, offering excellent opportunities for personal development and further career progression in addition to the job satisfaction of working on such fascinating projects.
This is a key hire for the Digital Products and Data team and will see you ensure that the next generation of digital cloud based products gives the best competitive edge. A critical part of this role will be to technically scope and investigate future developments with strategic marketing, to roadmap future Digital Product. You will be a Technical Cloud expert / Cloud Consultant / Cloud Product Manager , familiar with Horizon Scanning to identify emerging technologies and asses how they can be used and implemented into the companys future generations of Digital Products. Ideally you will have some experience of Digital Healthcare / Medical devices digital products.
The company firmly believe in flexible working with a mix of home and office-based work but this must include at least one day a week in the office.
In return, you can expect an excellent salary (with twice yearly reviews) and a generous benefits package.
Requirements for Digital Product Manager ( Cloud Technologies )
- Skilled in Cloud Digital Product Management
- Horizon Scanning able to detection and assess emerging and disruptive technologies
- Previous experience in early stage digital product prototyping for new or emerging cloud technologies.
- Able to define high level Digital Product Roadmap
- Deep and broad experience across Cloud / web based technologies ( AWS, Azure, Google cloud, etc )
- Previous experience working on Digital Healthcare / Medical device products advantageous