Digital Health Product Designer – UI / UX Developer
An award-winning Technology Development Consultancy have an exciting new position for a Digital Product Designer with their hi-tech healthcare development team based just outside Cambridge. The team are looking for an outstanding Digital Product Designer with a passion for inventing and designing interfaces for both digital and connected physical IoT products that look, feel and function in the simplest, most engaging, appealing and intuitive way.
This is an exceptional career opportunity the Digital Health Product Designer will gain valuable industry experience across a myriad of products and market areas but with a particular bias towards digital health and therapeutic applications along with connected medical/healthcare devices such as drug delivery systems, personal diagnostic & health monitoring systems. No two days will be the same – you will be working on a wide variety of challenging, cutting edge projects, on a wide range of technology platforms. The investment from the company in ongoing training and your desire to learn will ensure this role is a catalyst to an incredibly successful career!
To be considered for the role of Digital Health Product Designer you would need the following:
– 2.1 or 1st class degree in Human-Computer Interaction or similar related area such as Human Factors, Ergonomics, etc
– Good A-Levels (or equivalents) -typically A/B grades minimum
– Demonstrable digital / connected / IoT product and user interface design experience
– Strong knowledge of user interface design processes and methodology
– A true passion for designing the most intuitive and engaging user interfaces
– Proficiency with design and prototyping tools such as (but not limited to) Adobe Creative Cloud, Sketch, InVision etc.
– Ideally, experience working Agile and in Sprint scenarios
– Excellent written and verbal English with the ability to communicate conclusions in a clear and concise manner