Data Scientist – Predictive Maintenance
One of the UK`s most exciting medical technology development companies is looking for a Data Scientist to join a growing and creative Data Products development team. You will be an integral member of the team, utilising your skills in algorithm development and expertise in predictive maintenance, prognostics to build tools that automatically analyse system telemetry to provide insight into performance and condition.
You will be joining a truly exceptional organisation undergoing rapid growth due to the huge success that their market disruptive technology is having on the mechatronic robotics world. The successful Data Scientist will join a dynamic, friendly and supportive development team where you can expect not only exciting and cutting-edge projects and technology to develop on but a structured career path with a company who is committed to developing their employees.
Requirements of Data Scientist Predictive Maintenance
- Industrial experience of developing predictive maintenance algorithms and software tools.
- Extraction of conditional indicators using signal processing techniques, analysing data from physical sensors.
- Practical experience of predicting Remaining Useful Life (RUL) using, e.g., similarity models, degradation models, and/or survival models.
- Fault diagnosis/classification of mechatronic components using machine learning/deep learning techniques.
- Detecting anomalous machine behaviour using statistical methods.
- Experience of using either Python and/or the Matlab Predictive Maintenance Toolbox to achieve the above aims (our tools are Python based, but if youre a Matlab whizz and have a willingness to learn Python, thats good too!) beneficial.
You can expect a very competitive salary and fantastic benefits package, whilst joining a company who foster a great culture of ambition, creativity and teamwork!