Data Engagement Manager Digital – Data Healthcare Products
We have a superb opportunity for a Data Engagement Manager ( Digital / Data Healthcare Products) to join one of Cambridges hottest technology companies. The company are unquestionably world leaders in their field with truly revolutionary technology. As a result, they are currently going through a period of rapid growth, offering excellent opportunities for personal development and further career progression in addition to the job satisfaction of working on such fascinating projects.
This is a key hire for the Digital Products and Data team and will see you engage deeply with the customer facing side of the organisation ensuring that data connectivity requirements and opportunities in programs of work are consistently well aligned and understood with all stakeholders from the very early strategy stages through development, launch and post launch.
In our view this is a truly exceptional role offering a perfect blend of growth, support, and autonomy to develop some seriously special and world-beating products!!
The company firmly believe in flexible working with a mix of home and office-based work but this must include at least one day a week in the office and as such requires you to be based within extended commuting range of their purpose-built, state-of-the-art facility in Cambridgeshire.
- 2.1 BEng / MEng degree or above in Computer Science, Data Science, Computing, etc
- Senior level program management experience, ideally drawn from complex software or IT projects
- Experience working in a complex corporate environment
- Skilled in managing multiple stakeholders across the business
- Enable project managers to deliver in digital product
- Skilled in working with digital product project managers to ensure project scopes are clear, and particular data integration dependencies are understood & captured
- Experience working in a regulated industry such as financial, medical, defence, aerospace, etc beneficial.