Customer Insight & Human Factors Consultant
A brand new vacancy for an experienced Customer Insights, Human Factors & Ergonomics specialist! The company is responsible for the development of some of the most innovative ‘next generation’ products across a broad range of sectors including Medical Devices, Personal Healthcare, FMCG, Industrial Machines, Consumer Electronics, White Goods and Brown Goods. Their multi-disciplined teams of World-class Engineers and Scientists are world renowned for their excellent approach to designing products, resulting in a queue of global companies knocking on their doors for assistance.
Experience and Academic Requirements:
- Excellent academics with a good degree in Human Factors, Ergonomics, Ethnographics, Industrial Design or maybe Psychology, Anthropology or related discipline.
- For the Senior role, around 4-5 years industrial or commercial experience and/or a PhD are desirable. For the less senior positions a recent PhD or degree plus 2 years’ experience will be adequate.
- Understanding of customer focused research techniques, including insight translation, observational and ethnographic research, interviewing, focus group facilitation, usability and handling studies:
- understanding user interaction and ergonomics with respect to product design and development:
- A real interest in using technology and innovative thinking to solve real-world commercial issues:
- For the Senior role: Project management or Man-Management experience:
- Excellent interpersonal, team and communication skills.
- Experience in the following would be desirable but is not critical:
- Knowledge and of standards such as IEC62366 or equivalent Human Factors Engineering into the product development process.
- Usability with respect to user interface/GUI design and development:
- Cognitive psychology; Capability assessment and profiling
- Quantitative and statistical analysis techniques.