Control Systems Engineer
We are recruiting for a Control Systems Engineer / Electrical systems engineer who is looking for a position which will see you be a key contributor to the development of an array of brand-new Electrical control systems, which will be utilised in super advanced complex machinery and instrumentation. It you enjoy conjuring up new ways to do things then this is the job for you! You will have a strong background in the design and build of electrical control systems for an array of applications, to include control systems for instrumentation / complex special purpose machinery / production machinery.
You will be joining a Cambridge based world leading technology development company who are making massive technology advancements in industrial instrumentation and complex special purpose machinery.
In return you will be working for a company which fosters new ideas, encourages personal development and is a true investor in their employees. The work environment is first class, and you will be offered a very competitive salary, with area leading benefits and bonus scheme.
The role is also open to candidates who require Visa sponsorship.
- HND/HNC or above in Electrical Engineering
- Solid experience working as a Control System Engineer / Electrical Design Engineer / Mechatronics Engineer / Automation Specialist / Robotics Engineer developing industrial electrical control systems.
- A proven track record in specification, design, test, and commissioning of industrial electrical control systems.
- Ability to author electrical requirements and control panel design specifications, wiring diagrams and bill of materials of complex electromechanical systems.
- Skills in SCADA / PLC ( Rockwell and/or Siemens beneficial )
- Electromechanical design and simulation tools
- Motion control, drives, transmission and motor
- Industrial control, field, and communications buses
- Control panel build and wiring