Contract Software Engineer – QT
We have a brand new contract requirement for a Software Engineer / Embedded Software Engineer to bring up Linux on a custom board. Cambridge, 3 months contract. You will have strong Linux knowledge, embedded C / C++ with proven experience of board bring-up. Ideally you will also have knowledge of QT able to write interfaces.
Experience Contact Embedded Software Engineer (Linux)
- Degree educated in relevant subject (Electronics, Computer Science, etc)
- Experience working with FreeRTOS, Linux, C/C++, QT is a plus
- Experience in Agile/SCRUM process is a plus
- Experience in software quality process is a plus
- Track record of performing at a high level
- Proactive, self-directed, and good at estimating own work
Location: South Cambridgeshire (commutable from Bedford, North London, Cambridge, Stevenage, Harlow and Bury St Edmunds)
Rate: £45 – £55 per hour – 3 month contract assignment.
Experienced Contractors and first time contractors welcome if you havent worked on a contract / temp basis previously we can assist with getting you set up in this highly lucrative way of working.
If you feel this is the position for you, or for more details, please phone Adam Mayne at Vector Recruitment or drop him an email with your CV attached.
Embedded Software Engineer, Linux, RTOS, C, C++, QT, Board Bring-up.