Contract Software Developer – AWS
Fantastic Remote working Cloud developer / Full Stack software developer ( AWS ) role has arisen at an award-winning Technology consultancy. This role will see you be a key member of the team, initial contract will be 6 months, with likely extensions. Office location: Surrey (Infrequently travel to the office maybe required). The Cloud developer / Full Stack software developer ( AWS )will be responsible for developing cloud-based analytics solutions. Rate £500 – £600pd.
Senior AWS Full-stack software developer Responsibilities
- You would be working in a team alongside edge architecture SMEs, cloud infrastructure developers, cloud solution architects, data engineers and data scientists
- You would have shared responsibility for technical delivery, including ownership of functional requirements and POC development
Senior AWS Full-stack Software developer Requirements
- 7 years or more of hands-on experience of developing cloud-based analytics solutions
- Proficiency with server-side languages, in particular Python
- Experience of developing & deploying solutions on AWS cloud is strongly preferred
- Experience of working with CI/CD frameworks to deploy code
- Experience of working with agile methodologies and tools (Scrum, Kanban, Sprint, etc)
- Ability to work with limited requirements and able to provide their own vision for desired output.
- Cloud experience (AWS and Azure) including an understanding of serverless architectures, data storage solutions and deployment methodologies.
- Experience with microservices & containerization of services and applications
- Ability to express technical ideas and concepts coherently to a non-technical audience