Contract Mechanical Design Engineer – ProE and Solidworks
Contract Mechanical Engineer – ProE / Creo and Solidworks Rate: £35ph – £45ph)
This superb opportunity for a Contract Mechanical Engineer with strong ProE and solidworks to work for a high-technology manufacturing company developing complex, high-value special purpose machinery. Initial contract 3 months. This is a rapidly growing company with a strong order book for their world-class products. The successful Contract Mechanical Design Engineer will join the R&D team developing the next generation of the companys highly specialised machinery, involving detailed design of the systems themselves and sub-systems for manufacturing and assembly.
Requirements of Contact Mechanical Design Engineer ProE / Creo and Solidworks
- (HND / BEng / MEng ) in Mechanical Engineering or similar/equivalent qualification/experience
- 3D CAD design experience ( ProE /Creo and Solidworks ) ideally with good knowledge of Wildfire (WF4).
- Proven experience developing complex, high-value special purpose machinery
- Experience in Frame design, sheet metal, machined components, welding and piping
- Experience in vacuum systems, pneumatics, gas systems or automation an advantage.
- Professional registration with a relevant Engineering body encouraged and preferred.
- PC literate (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc)
- Good written and verbal communication skills
TO APPLY: Send your CV to Adam at Vector Recruitment Ltd
KEYWORDS: Mechanical Design for Complex instrumentation. 3D CAD ( Solidworks , ProE or Creo ), Wildfire, WF4, intralink, vacuum systems, pneumatics, gas systems, industrial automation systems, special purpose machinery. Low volume, high value machinery.