Clinical Research Lead – Medical Devices
We have a fantastic new role for a Clinical Research Lead / Specialist to join a fast-growing medical devices company in Cambridge. You will be responsible for ensuring clinical projects, including global clinical trials, are managed and delivered according to regulatory standards and company expectations. Youll provide experienced technical leadership to help drive the Clinical strategy as well as managing a team.
This rewarding job offers an excellent opportunity to make a difference in a fast growing company that believes in the importance of investing in their people. In return, you can expect a first-class working environment and exceptional potential for long term career development, in addition to an excellent salary and benefits package. Potential relocation package available.
This role is open to someone who is looking to work partially remotely, you must be able and happy to travel to the Cambridge office as and when is necessary.
Requirements of Clinical Research Lead (Medical Devices)
As the ideal candidate you will be an experienced Clinical Research professional and have an in depth understanding of clinical trial methodology and regulations. Youll be a natural communicator, self-starter, a team player and supportive leader. In addition, wed like you to have.
- A degree in a relevant discipline for example medicine, nursing, biomedical and life sciences, or bioengineering
- Significant, demonstrable experience in Clinical Evaluation and/or Clinical Research as it applies to medical devices, EU MDR and/or US FDA regulatory environments
- An excellent understanding of the medical device product development process
- In depth, practical, understanding of Good Clinical Practice (ICH-GCP) and clinical trial design.
- A strong track record of delivering timely clinical research projects involving multiple stakeholders
- Previous line management experience in clinical research or related healthcare/regulatory environment