C++ Software Engineer
Fantastic C++ Software Engineer opportunity (developing client and server side software) has arisen at an award-winning Cambridge based technology company who are developing brand new Augmented, artificial intelligence medical, pharmaceutical, chemistry products and services, leading the way in decision-analysis and predictive modelling research.
You will be working in C++ on client- and server-side code development, helping to develop the next generation of software solutions. You will have a flair for developing user-centric GUI designs with a good balance of power and usability.
On offer: Onsite, hybrid & flexible working, a competitive base salary, pension contribution, employee private medical cover, life insurance, gym membership assistance, cycle to work scheme, and a fabulous working environment working on good technology that really matters!
Requirements of Software Engineer C++
- 2.1 degree in Computer Science, Electronics, Programming, Mathmatics, Physics
- Recent and relevant experience working in C++ on client- and server-side code
- A flair for developing user-centric GUI designs with a good balance of power and usability
- Skilled in identify and choose software architectures, class and library designs that have an appropriate clarity and flexibility.
- Clearly solid software development experience.
- Use of Qt will allow you to hit the ground running.
Location: Remote / hybrid working must be able and happy to travel to the Cambridge site as and when needed.