C# Software Engineer
A brand new and exciting opportunity for a C# Software Engineer has arisen at a Milton Keynes based organisation who are leaders in the development of complex, bespoke vision inspection and test systems. As the company expands and grows they are looking to develop their software division and require a C# Software Developer who is skilled in the design and development of software modules for equipment / instrumentation / device control. This is an exciting position where no two projects are the same.
In return you can expect an excellent salary and benefits package together with a superb and highly stimulating working environment.
Requirements of Software Engineer C# Software Engineer
- HND/BEng/BSc degree in Computer Science or Electronics
- Understanding of the Full software development life cycle from design, through specification to implementation, testing and Maintenance
- Recent and relevant experience working as a Software Engineer / Software Developer extenisively utilizing C#
- Experience with SQL Server, T-SQL, Stored procedures, Trigger Beneficial
- Experience interfacing with 3rd party equipment (TCP/IP/RS232/RS485 ) Beneficial
- Desirable Knowledge of Imaging systems, vision systems, test systems, inspection systems.
Job Location: Milton Keynes
Salary: £40k – £55k + excellent benefits and career progression opportunities.